mandag den 22. oktober 2012

DELIGHTFULL LIGHT

Hello everyone:)

Today I have got a mail from one very exciting lighting design company DELIGHTFULL with a link to their website. I  was amassed by concept, therefore I had to post it here:)
Many of lighting designs here is translation of music equipment in to the lighting machines. What do you think about this? I like such a simplicity, humor and high level of modernistic design. For more click here --->


botti_unique_ceiling_lamp


coltrane_unique_fixture_indirect_light_minimalistic_lamp

ike_unique_suspension_lamp

brubeck_unique_ceiling_lamp

neil_unique_ceiling_lamp

This floor lamp is a real material mix up. And it looks like everything fetes great together!:)

jackson_unique_floor_lamp

I also liked really  a lot this BILLY table lamp. 
Very cute and simple and such a flexible design:)

billy_desk_vintage_lampbilly_desk_vintage_lamp

table_ american_vintage_design_50's_vintage_lamp


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar